Tuesday, May 18, 2010


Sorry it has been a while since I posted a blog.

As some of you know, Jim and I are expecting a baby soon. She has been trying to arrive early and we have been trying to get her to stay put for just a couple more weeks.
I just wanted to inform everyone so that if you stop by or call the studio and no one is there, you'll know what is going on. Feel free to leave a message on my voice mail and one of us will get back with you ASAP.

I'm still booking appointments though I may have to call you to reschedule if the baby decides to make her early appearance.
We are hoping that all will go well and Jim or I can be at the studio during regular hours from here on out.

Thank you for your patience and understanding...here is a little preview of our baby's ultrasound for you to enjoy. She even gave us a little smile...she's ready for the camera!

Sincerely,
Cindy and Jimmy Artrip

No comments:

Post a Comment